- Haitian Coalition of Philadelphia’s mission is to promote the Haitian community and culture through various programs and events in the greater Philadelphia area and abroad by:
- Facilitating family access to health and social services, with special focus on women, children and the youth;
- promoting economic development in the Haitian community;
- facilitating resolution of inter and intra-group conflicts;
- advocating on issues of concern to Haitian communities;
- educating the media and broader public on Haitian cultures and experiences.
- work together with all the Philadelphia-based Haitian organizations or Philadelphia-based non-Haitian organizations promoting Haitian welfare toward a better community, then as a result a better city.
HCP will proactively seek and develop partnerships with non-profit, public, private, educational and Haitian American institutions in the greater Philadelphia area to achieve its mission